Monday, August 20, 2007

DVD: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters is a story about three unlikely heroes Master Shake, Frylock, and Meatwad. They want to get buff, so they build a home workout machine but unknowing the machine is from the future and can cause mass destruction all over the world. The three are join by some other "friends" a neighbor named Carl Brutananadilewski, two aliens Oglethorpe and Emory and a Cybernetic Ghost, and two Mooninites named Ignignokt and Err They must band together to well... I don't know.

From the show Aqua Teen Hunger Force which plays during the Adult Swim block on Cartoon Network. Aqua Teen is a very random show it has quirky and raunchy humor.

Now I never have seen the original show on the cartoon network, I've only seen the characters as I was channel surfing once or twice in a while. I really didn't care for this kind of show. So when Aqua Teen Hunger Force came out I thought I might as well just watch and if I don't like it, I don't like it . I was starting to watched it and the first five minutes with the old fashion movie ad with the food singing, this part had me laughing because of what happened later. After this it does a title sequence. Then the fun began.

The rest of the film I was surprised in it really grew on me I was laughing nonstop throughout this. A lot of people who I know said that to get these jokes you must be on pot or something, I was never on anything and I though everything was funny. The characters were quirky and funny with bad language much like South Park.

The plot really didn't have no much sense to it but it was damn funny. After viewing Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie for Theaters made me a big fan of this show and I'll be a big watcher of the show from here on out.

Overall this film will most likely be directed towards the fans of the show, I think it could also pick up new fans, like me. I Highly Recommend this film.

DVD Features

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie for Theaters for DVD is presented in Widescreen the Audio is presented in 5.1 Dolby Digital and 2.0 Dolby Digital Sound. The subtitles are in English, French and Spanish. Features Include:
  • Theatrical Trailer.
  • Sizzle Reel.
  • Behind the Scenes The Thing We Shot Wed. Night.
  • Art/Music Gallery.
  • Jon Schnep 3D.
  • Dana Snyder/ Bob Odenkirk Interviews.
  • Commentary with Patti Smith, Todd Hanson, Dana Snyder and Fred Armisey.
  • 80 Minute Deleted Movie.
  • Fake Endings (x10).
  • Deleted Scenes.
  • Music Videos.
  • Pete Promos.
  • Legal Page.

The DVD of Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie For Theaters For DVD is jammed backed with great features in which any DVD/ movie fan should own. My personal favorite part on this DVD had to have been the Behind the scenes section I thought it was really funny. I also liked the way they put some of the deleted scenes into the film so you can watch it all together. From me this DVD is a Recommended Buy.

No comments: