Thursday, September 07, 2006

DVD: United 93

As almost five years since the horrific day of September 11, 2001. I can go on and on about all the information, recordings, what or what not the government had known pre-9/11. But this film is not about that the film is about the brave men and woman who were on the United Airlines fight number 93. Many other might not now when the right time to even talk about that day. The one thin I admire is that everyone who was thinking about doing this film, talk with all the family member and made sure that they felt that it was ok for this story to be told.

The story of this film starts off from the early morning of September 11 up till plane United 93 Crash in Pennsylvania later that same day. As a person just watching a film I was very enticed scene to scene. I like the scenes of when in the control room trying to find out what is happening, and the military trying to stop who was attacking America. The scenes in the plane where the Courageous people on the plane and you feel what it was like for most of the people on the plane. That to me was very emotion. At times I wanted to cheer for the brave passengers who fought back, it really shows who our idol's should be and I really look up to them for that. I hope for those who watch this great film I hope you do also.

Many will say why would some one made a film that shows one of the worst days of American history, this film doesn't show that it shows a group of people be come United. If you ever get a film (DVD) this is the one to own I am very much proud to have this in my collection. So I'll never forget the brave passengers.

DVD

For this one I really just have to say that I'm not going to rate the DVD portion of this film. I will say I loved the family's and the Film Documentary about he real ones on the plan That I think everyone should watch.

No comments: